Tuesday, September 15

Happening day!!

What a happening day it was!Booked a date with the beast in December, Finished my BD deck, Watched Del Potro beat Fedex, Rejoiced India's win over Lanka {i hope this sentence is parallel}.

So, i finally booked the date with the beast. Already feeling the kick{I screamed at my maid today for repeatedly disturbing my studies while she was trying to clean my room in the morning.} Plan to spend next seven days on SC {Basics and then hardcore practice}, once i am through with SC i will put concentrated effort on CR for 10-12 days. Plan to take a CAT post that and track the progress in SC and CR questions. Next 10 days will be devoted on honing the quant skills and every weekend i will take one CAT and track my progress. In sum, i am going to work on the basics for next 30 days or so and then devote my time entirely on CATs and working on my weak areas. I also plan to do 2 RC passages every day for next 30 days or so and post that will start doing 4 paragraphs i na single sitting. Have charted out a plan for myself and am determined to execute the same.

Later in the night i watched Del potro snatch the US open crown from Roger. As i mentioned in my earlier post on US open that Roger might bite the dust against a tough competitor. Despite of winning the first set Roger let Del potro beat him i na 5 setter. This match was quite similar to the one these two played at French open earlier this year but this time Del Potro showed why he is tipped as the next big thing. Del potro is only 20 and the quality of  game that he displayed in 2009 gives a hint of another churn in the top 3 men players.

I also finished my BD deck and am relieved now for some days. Now just need to connect with the clients to sell them the ideas.

Finally, Tendulkar and Harbhajan made my day. Tendulkar played one of the finest innings of his life and Bhajji bowled well at the crucial time helping India to break the final's jinx and defeat Sri Lanka. I feel so good when India beat Lanka because the way Lankan's bowl i feel they should start playing Baseball. Their bowlers all look like{they might be not, but then it would be awful to face bowlers with such an ugly action} chuckers to me {but i am not ICC chairman so my viewpoint hardly matters}. I hope India maintains the momentum and performs well in Champions Trophy.

Got to work now. Enough of ranting.

No comments: