Wednesday, August 5

Business Development

Thats what i will be doing for next few weeks! Now the biggest problem is that i have to start thinking like a non-Technical person. I am trying to make a presentation wherein i can showcase the benefits of analytics and data backed decision making to the clients. A lot of times i start pouring in the technical jargon and after the review my boss asks me to go easy.

For e.g: Logistic regression and Linear regression for binary and continuous variable prediction for optimizing the marketing strategy have to be quoted as "Predicting Customer Behavior for effective use of marketing channels". I think an MBA degree will help me in such cases.

Moreover, i have to cover Insurance, Credit Crads, Mortgage and IVR domains :'(. This BD exercise is going to give me a valuable exposure and a lot of understanding of above mentioned domains. Here i go .....

No comments: