Friday, August 20

ooh la la

i don't know why but since this morning i am feeling a little spark inside me, waiting to burst and create a halo all around me.....it's not that i am falling in love...{i love miss S and i am content}....i don't know what happened but i am feeling really good!!! it's not that i have written some good essays lately ...{i am giving my best shot but am not worrying too much}....i am not sure wat sparked off this feeling but i am liking it...

i had never imagined that my 100th post would be such a crap... :)
actually, i want to get on top of my office table...shout the coveted F word with a big grin on my face and jump off while folding my knees and thrash the roof with my fist....

we spend so much time pretending to be wat we are not but when we are wat we want to be...it shows...

i think its time to ...

1 comment:

H. Silverman - Silverman GMAT Prep said...

It's an important point, KT. A lot of the time, what we think we want (including pursuing an MBA) comes from outside expectations and societal pressures, rather than who we really are. It's important that life choices come from the latter, rather than the former.

H. Silverman
Silverman GMAT
www.GmatPrepTutor.com