Monday, December 28

For everything else there's mastercard!!!

Waiting for your beloved on a date, finally watching them come. Grinning and trying to control yourself -- Priceless

Getting an SMS from your beloved, Reading, Re-Reading and Reading that SMS again -- Priceless

Wanting to hold the hand of your beloved and to be able to do so -- Priceless

Fighting with your beloved and making them smile while she is still crying -- Out of the world

To just sit besides her -- sipping the coffee -- watching her talk -- watching her smile -- watching her act stupid and wanting to become one yourself {stupid of-course } -- Amazing

Thinking about your last meeting and re-living those moments -- Aha

I can go on and on and on but the left side of my Brain is now screaming at the highest possible pitch. The poor fellow is asking me to hang up my boots and change the name on this blog from Braveheart to Lovebird

How to tell this poor chap that it was love that inspired William Wallace to fight his enemies and change the course of the history.

"Love is like diarrhea you just can't hold it in" for everything else there's mastercard!

7 comments:

a fan said...

I was truly surprised to see this post, right below the Permutations & Combinations :)

goodluck to both of you.

KT said...

Life is full of surprises :) so how can this blog be an exception ...

thanks for the wishes...

Anonymous said...

whats up!, I am new to this site. This website's amazing, i've learned a lot from it so far!

KT said...

Hey .. everything's going fine..thanks for reading...:) ..

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I think the brief should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it